[Close]


.: ANNYEONG :.

you just entered
our BABO Princess blog~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanKYU
-babo-
Babo Princess ♥
CHU~
We
Babo
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
nu yeppi o



Baby U Turn it up now
Babo Princess

unlovedgurltan.
Babo princess imnidaaaaa. Nadia, Ayu, Leony and Apri Loves Super Junior, TVXQ, Girls Generation and color PINK. Addicted to K-Pop. Craves for pizzas and ice cream. Super Junior, TVXQ. Love them so much

Want to Follow Us?

Friendster | YouTube | Blogskins

Chit Chat

Bonamana

the named we~

Daripada Pusing
XD
menu hari ini???
Fun Fun Fun
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
annyeonggggg~~~~~~~
Sepanjang Jalan . . .
Nyum Nyum Nyumm~
새해 복 많이 받으세요!!
Can you hear my heartbeat?


SHINee

December 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011


La La La La

Wednesday, June 9, 2010 @ 9:34 AM
`last gift

0 Comment Here

*dan ini spesial gift dari saya. foto lama si, tapi lumayan lahh (minho-nya masi imut)

huahh.. seneng banget ama lagu shinee yang satu ini. suaranya jonghyun mantap!!
kekekeke~
sekarang saya mau berbagi liriknya aj yaa
biar bisa lebih mendalami lagunya (*lebay)


shinee-last gift

lyric
Nooneul ddeugi jocha shilhussuh soljighi midgiji anhassuh majimak he uhjijan
insaneun nasulgiman haneega
Tujineun hansooman jaggu baetuh dooryuhwo gaseumee maejyuh hanmadi yego ubshi
ibyul gunnehneun nul uddugeh miduh

I don't know why I can't move on balgureumee dulujijil anha gujimal gata oneul
haruga gaseum hanjogee apawa


Nuehgeh ggiwojoon banjiga nae soneh chagabgeh dolawa nae maeum do gati
doryuhbadeun majimak sunmool ibyurin gul


Namanyeh choouhdeuril gga younghwa han jangmyun churum nul mannatdun giugee nal

nojil anhneunji naman apeun gunji


I don't know why I can't move on neega dashi doraol gut gata hokshi

hoohwijoongilgga nae mamdo oomkigil soo ubsuh

Nuehgeh ggiwojoon banjiga nae soneh chagabgeh dolawa nae maeum do gati
doryuhbadeun majimak sunmool

Unjebootuh ugeutnan gunji udibootuh jalmotdwin gunji nae maeumee nureul nohji

anha jungmal ggeutinjin ibyurin gul


Nan swibji anha nae insa churum nae maeumee nae mamchurum dwijil anha nul
ijeuryuh dajimeul doghageh haebwayagettji jal gyundil soo ittgeh

Nuehgeh ggiwojoon banjiga nae soneh chagabgeh dolawa nae maeum do gati

doryuhbadeun majimak sunmool ibyurin gul

Unjebootuh ugeutnan gunji udibootuh jalmotdwin gunji nae maeumee nureul nohji

anha jungmal ggeutinjin

[Jonghyun] naegen one last love...


Translation

I hated opening my eyes
Honestly, I didn’t believe it
Because this last good bye
Was so unfamiliar.
I only heard my sudden sighs
I’m scared and my heart is bound
How can I believe you,
When you said goodbye without any notice?
I don’t know why I can’t move on
My feet won’t move from the spot
This day feels like a lie
A side of my chest hurts so much

The ring that I placed on your finger
Has coldly returned to my hand
Along with my heart.
The last gift
Is heartbreak

Are these only my memories?
Meeting you it was like a scene from a movie
Why won’t my thoughts leave me alone?
Am I the only one in pain?
I don’t know why, I can’t move on
I feel like you will come back
Maybe you are regretting it now?
I still can’t leave from this spot

The ring that I placed on your finger
Has coldly returned to my hand
Along with my heart.
The last gift
Since when did we go awry?
From where did it go wrong?
My heart really won’t let you go
Is this really the end?
The thing called goodbye.
This is not easy for me, like my goodbye
My heart won’t follow my words
In order to forget you
I will make some harsh promises
So that I can endure

The ring that I placed on your finger Has coldly returned to my hand Along with my heart. The last gift Is goodbye Since when did we go awry? From where did it go wrong? My heart really won’t let you go Is this really the end? You are my one last love